Faults and Defects in Microwave Oven:
Home appliances are machines and yes… machines also get ruined off or get rusted. Don’t get fidgety about your these appliances.
There can be many faults and defects in the microwave oven. These types of faults and defects are given below:
- Microwave does not heat
- Microwave runs and then stop microwave buttons do not work
- Microwave plate does not spin
- Microwave light-bulb does not turn on during operation
- Sparking inside microwave
- Microwave is dead
- The Microwave Runs Briefly and then Stops
- The Microwave Turntable Does Not Turn
- The Microwave Display does not function
- The Microwave Starts by itself
- The Microwave Door does not open
All these types of microwave oven problems which may be small or big all are sorted and solved at Buashwan Appliances Repair Services.
Safeguard Your Microwave Oven By Availing Our Quality Microwave Oven Technician
Microwave ovens are very popular appliance available in almost every house worldwide.
It is considered to be the miracle of modern technology.
One of its functions is to reheat food quickly.
Microwave oven uses radiation which is absorbed by waters, sugars,
and based on this absorption it excites these molecules into atomic motion known as heat. When it does not function properly,
or parts are damaged, it needs proper maintenance.MORE
Challenges you may confront:
- The microwave isn’t working.
- There are sparks inside the microwave.
- The turntable is not rotating.
- Microwave isn’t heating food.
- The touchpad only works intermittently.
We Work For:
- Microwave Oven Repair Dubai
- The microwave isn’t working
- There are sparks inside the microwave
- The turntable is not rotating
- Microwave isn’t heating food
- The touchpad only works intermittently
Types of Microwave Ovens we repair:
There are various types of microwave oven available in the market. Here are some Microwave ovens for which cater our services.
Countertop: This model comes in a variety of sizes and wattages. It takes up valuable counter space and does not offer any ventilation system.
Drawer style: These are installed on a countertop or wall oven and slide out. The height makes it convenient for all home users. Over-the-range: It combines a microwave oven and a range hood for space savings and functionality.
Built-in: This is blended seamlessly with cabinetry and featured with a drop-down door like a conventional oven. These are typically installed over stoves.
Note: It is essential to make a note of how power can impact quickly and evenly the foods that are cooked in your microwave. You should also think about the available space in your kitchen before buying a microwave.